Friday, October 2, 2009

I'm a Liberal!

According to the typology test, I am a liberal. Liberals are opposed to assertive foreign policy, secular and have very liberal views when it comes to homosexuality, abortion and censorship. They are different from other Democratic groups because they are pro-environment and pro-immigration. Liberals also have a strong preference for diplomacy rather than military force and favor environmental protection. They're sympathetic to any group of immigrants and labor unions and are opposed to the anti-terrorism Patriot Act.  

I agree with my results because I support gay marriage, I think everyone should have the right to marry anyone they love regardless if they're the same gender or not.  When it comes to foreign affairs, I think that war isn't always the answer because it isn't necessary to spend an enormous amount of money when there are other solutions available.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment